Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Breaking News!

You may find this hard to believe, but my parents have informed me that they actually had a life before I was born. Something about my Dad serving a mission in Australia, my Mom living in Taiwan, hiking, triathlons and more schooling between the 2 of them than I can even count. Anyway-here are some of the highlights I've learned so far:

My parents were married (that's probably a good thing), August 5, 2006 in the Provo LDS Temple
They got to go on a cruise in the Southern Caribbean shortly after their marriage with my Aunt Jayna & Uncle Ryan and Aunt Becky & Uncle Joe.
My big sisters, Hailey and Melia, live in New York and my Mom and Dad get to go visit them-this Christmas they will come visit us in Utah-I am excited to meet them.
Mom got to go to Hawaii and Kentucky for work this year. The Doctor says that I started living in my Mom's tummy when she was in Hawaii, but Dad wasn't there so we think he needs to re-do his math.

Mom and Dad served as Church Humanitarian missionaries in July of this year. They went to a far away place called Albania for a week and taught professionals there how to work with children with disabilities. Mom said I was there too because she was 5 1/2 months pregnant with me at the time. I guess it is rare for a missionary to be pregnant.
Well, my head is still spinning from all this news. I will do my best to keep you posted about these two as more things happen. Right now though, Mom and Dad say parenting is their biggest adventure yet!

No comments: