Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lost & Found

Many of you know my computer crashed in November and we lost EVERYTHING! I mean it when I say EVERYTHING. The tech guys in Arizona (where my computer was sent to try and revive it) said it was the worst case they had ever seen!

Luckily my photo albums were current so we had hard copies of most of the treasured pictures. I was still, however, missing the electronic pictures. Then I remembered that I am always sending my Mom pictures via email and I looked up what I had sent her. Below is a sampling. I was so happy to have these precious pictures back:

Engagement photo shoot summer 2006
Getting ready for the big day summer 2006
Lucy's blessing December 2007
Lucy December 2007
Lucy summer 2008
David on his BIRTHday
One happy family-we have a BROTHER!
Halloween 2009
June 2009
Cute kids before church one day
Priceless . . .

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Sad! Sorry if you already know this but you should also be able to download your own pictures from your blog that you have on here since you started it.

Christine said...

This is one of my great fears - to lose all my pictures. That's part of the reason I post on my blog, so that I have a copy somewhere else. I am glad you were able to recover a few.

JMadd said...

Ever since that happened to your computer, we've been backing up everything on 2 different external drives. Thank goodness for email!

Unknown said...

YAY! So glad you have these!

You back up your blog too, yes?