Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas . . .

Lucy was so excited to put up our Christmas tree. I kept telling her we had to wait until after Thanksgiving. Is was all we could do to have her wait until the day after Thanksgiving to decorate. She ran around the whole house just gitty with excitement.

We have had some lovely snowfalls combined with some wonderfully unexpected warm days . . .

The stockings are hung (notice the teeny tiny red one on the far right? It's for the teeny tiny baby in my tummy). David stands at the tree with his hands raised above his head and says, "Santa!"
We enjoyed The First Presidency Christmas Devotional with freshly popped popcorn . . .

And the entire bottom half of our tree is decorated with cheap IKEA ornaments that will not break any ones' heart if this little guy gets a hold of them. He LOVES the tree. Today he was taking his toy balls (his favorite of all his toys) and placing them on the tree as a decoration. Oh how magical this time of year is with little ones to celebrate it with. 

***Something I am VERY happy about, I just learned that the "pink sparkly ball with Arielle inside of it" that Lucy has been asking Santa for is at The Disney Store and they're holding it for me. I didn't even know this thing existed until I saw it at my neighbor's house this morning. And the cost, $4.00! What a lovely Christmas miracle.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I love that your have a teeny tiny stocking for the baby. :)

Heidi said...

Happy Times!