Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Budding Artists

Lucy's drawing of her and her big sister, Hailey "With head phones on listening to pretty princess music." I didn't even know she knew what head phones were.
Vivian LOVES to color. Setting her in her in her highchair with crayons, paints or markers (her preferred medium) brings her instant joy. This also results in her coloring all over herself as well. This may have bothered me with my first, but she is my third and I think it is wonderful that she can explore her world this way. So darling.

I found these wooden trains at The Train Museum at Grand Central Station and I thought it would be fun to let the kids each paint their own. They thought I was the coolest Mom ever.  



Lucy & Davids' finished trains. They turned out so cool.

Lucy painted this one day and then told me, "The red dot is Provo."   I love my little artists

No comments: