Monday, March 2, 2009

Changing Times

Hi, my name is Lucy. I used to be on a schedule like this:
Sleep: 9:00pm-8:30am
Nap: 11:30am-1:30pm
Nap Again: 4:00pm-5:00pm

Now my schedule looks like this:
Sleep: 9:00pm-7:30am
Nap: 11:30am-1:30pm
NO NAP: 4:00pm-5:00pm!!!

And did you catch that not only did I give up my afternoon nap, but I am also waking up an hour earlier too. Mom said the timing is tricky with being 6 1/2 months pregnant, but I think it is all working out great. Mom said it's a good thing I am so darn cute!

6 comments:

Christine said...

Yes, the loss of a nap is something to be mourned.

ls said...

put her to bed earlier! will she go down before 9? because if she is now waking at 7:30 AND dropping her second nap she could probably go to bed closer to 7 or 7:30. then she'd be getting more sleep (which may even make her one nap last longer) and you and marc could have some good alone time at night.

girlsmama said...

I'd vote for the going ot bed a little earlier route! I love that she takes a three hour nap still. None of my girls have ever done that!

Heather said...

katie! i LOVE your hair cut! you pull it off NICELY.

Chit Chatt said...

I did notice the waking up earlier. Jane has been doing that lately too. I hope it's just a phase. She used to sleep from 8pm to 7am. Now it's 8pm to 6am. Either way, 10 hours of sleep for her is great!

B. B. said...

I agree with Liz! It's a long time to go between 1:30 and 9:00 without a nap. I know whenever mine has too long before his last nap and bedtime he ALWAYS wakes up earlier in the morning. He just gets overtired and it causes him to sleep less. You could also try slowly shifting her one nap later to eventually 1 or 1:30 so it's a true afternoon nap and she'd still probably be able to go to bed a little bit earlier than 9 to make up for the other nap she dropped. Good luck!