Friday, March 26, 2010

Free Gift Cards

This is NOT a scam!

My friends have been telling me about all the great things they have been buying with Swag Bucks. I thought it sounded like a great idea, but never did anything until my friend Jackie explained the process on her blog.

You basically download their search bar (powered by Google) and then get Swag Bucks just for searching (like I got 10 Swag Bucks for when I searched for "Sesame Street"). You can redeem your Swag Bucks for all kinds of great gift cards (Amazon being my personal favorite). Friends of mine have used Swag Bucks to fund their entire Christmas. It seems like a great idea. If you want to try it (it is absolutely FREE) go here:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/marcnkatie

And yes, we will get Swag Bucks for referring you and you will get them when you refer your friends. So give it a try!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY! I hope you get some referrals!