Wednesday, March 9, 2011

We've been sick . . .

After a week of me being sicker than I've been in a long time, we discovered that David had RSV. Luckily he's old enough that it wasn't too intense. He also had an ear infection so he was put on an antibiotic and we did breathing treatments every 4 hours at home. He seems to be on the mend. Lucy . . . just started with a yucky cough .  . . hmmm. Marc is on antibiotics and I still have the yucky cough too. I hope we all get 100% better very soon.
Being somewhat quarantined as I did not want to share our RSV with others, we came up with all kinds of creative things to do at home. The kids seemed to fair better with being home all day better than I did.
And I got to watch my belly get bigger and bigger by the day. I am officially in trimester 3! That pretty much sums up what we've been up to.

1 comment:

Christine said...

So glad you are all feeling better. Those breathing treatments are no fun!