Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I love that this was the wrapping for my presents (if you can't tell, the bunny bag says, "Happy Easter" on it).

Time was tight in order to get to get to church by 9am, but Marc still made sure to make me breakfast. Oh and best gift of all, he got to come to church with us and didn't have his BYU meetings!

Me with my sweet babies. I love that Mother's Day allowed me to reflect and treasure the sweetness of my children.

We wanted to make sure this lady was a part of the festivities. She'll be making her debut in less than 17 days!

Then my sweet love grilled some delicious chicken as part of a lovely dinner he made for me. Note: he is grilling for me in the rain, David is playing in the rain (in his church clothes) and although you can't see; Lucy is dressed up as Dorothy as she sings, Somewhere over the rainbow.  I love my life!

And for dessert: a delicious cake decorated by my children.

This was my most memorable gift of all. The kids were so proud of it, it was yummy and I loved that Marc would be patient enough with them to have them decorate it. I treasure my family and I feel honored to be a Mom.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Sounds like a really great day!

Heather said...

i love your life too!