Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just some cute shots of Little Miss Vivian

Oh how I love to dress her up. As Marc says, "Girls never lose their dolls, they just grow-up and call them daughters."

Lucy adores her little Vivian. She is an incredible big sister.

She sleeps best on a bit of a tilt. She seems to like the swing or her little papasan chair best. I could stare at her sleeping all day!

This past week, Vivian has really started to focus on things and to smile. I love this phase of awareness. I can just feel her connecting to my soul when she looks at me.

I love how it looks like she is laughing in this shot when in reality I think she is just about to cry.

Poor Vivian. She is usually very content. What I love best is that if she is upset, the moment you begin to help her, she will start to calm down. She is such a grateful baby.

And she could not be more loved. We all love and adore her to pieces. What an amazing blessing this sweet baby is to our family.

2 comments:

Christine said...

She's just precious. And that new picture by the blog title is adorable!

Nicole said...

She's adorable! Thanks for your help the other day:)