Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Princess Dance Camp

Lucy attended princess dance camp and it was completely magical! She went each day for 3 hours for a total of 4 days. Each day centered around a princess and her attributes. They started each day with dancing to music connected to the princess, had a healthy snack, then had a story time and craft and ended the day with another healthy snack and choreographing dances. Lucy loved it. Every day she came home excited to tell me about the princess they talked about and to show me her craft. She also showed me all sorts of dances. It was so fun to watch her be a part of something so wonderful. I loved having her tell me all about it.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

How adorable is that? I just love, Love, LOVE your blog Katie. And I especially love looking at your adorable little munchkins. :)