Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Family reunion in Vegas

On our way to a family reunion for Marc's side of the family.

Here we go! Can I just say that I LOVE being the wife to that man and the Mom to those sweet babies in the back. Such a charmed life I live.

We got there a day late, so we missed the day of playing on the lake. The next day, the ladies went shopping and we had some cute little companions. Brigham was good to point out all the parking garages.

We had a VERY large pizza one day for lunch. It was the size of a Roman Shield (32 inches in diameter). When I asked how many people it would feed the response I got was, "All of them."

I don't have any pictures of my nephew's baptism, but after that we went to his house to swim and BBQ. While we were there, we had an auction. I love this picture of Karen looking at a pedigree chart with her son. Isn't this the beauty of family reunions? Helping all of us attain the spirit of Elijah and eternal families.

The two folks responsible for the whole gang below.

And here we are! (Minus Jason who was in Virginia and David who was in the toy room).

No comments: