Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Besides moving we are . . .

Long story short: about a month and a half ago I told Marc I had a feeling we should BEGIN the process of moving-things snowballed: we looked at homes, found one we love, put our home and condo on the market, they were both under contract within ten days and we will be moving into our new home by April 13th! CRAZY! Needless to say all of that has consumed much of our time. We feel very blessed and guided through it all. So to update on other things: The picture above is of the girls with their babies' hands in their mouth. It melted my heart when I saw this because it is exactly what Vivian used to do to me when she would nurse. Such sweet little ladies.

Lucy loves to color! She is getting so good at it too. Above is a sampling of her typical afternoon works. We've also celebrated St Patrick's Day and David broke his foot, but those deserve their own posts.

No comments: