Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lucy, You Are NOT The Biggest Loser!


Mom and Dad have this fun thing they do with me every Thursday where they take me in to have me weighed by the Doctor. Mom says most babies see their Doctor ever couple of months, but not me-I get to see him every week. He wants to make sure I am getting bigger because I really am Mom and Dads' LITTLE Lucy. This week I had my best weigh in yet-5 whole ounces! That brings me up to 8 pounds 15 ounces-I just wasn't ready to be a whole 9 pounds just yet. Mom and Dad said their hard work is paying off, but I don't think all those late night feedings have been hard; I'd call them delicious!

4 comments:

girlsmama said...

Wow! You have sure stayed tiny Lucy. Keep on growing!

ls said...

Oh my heck. I CANNOT believe she doesn't even weigh 9 lbs. yet! At 2 months my baby weighed over 14 pounds (but he was pretty much giant)! How fun that you have been able to enjoy that tiny little newborn size longer :).

mindy said...

Well, what she lacks in size she makes up for in sheer cuteness. Maybe in another couple of months she'll be as big as Clive was...when he was BORN! ;o)

Katie said...

I know, I still can't she's still small enough to still be in me!