Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What I've Learned As A Mommy of 2 Months . . .



1. You can comb baby hair all you want-it still is going to do its own thing!
2. I am very blessed to have a husband that is willing to bathe a newborn.
3. I sway whether I am the one holding my baby or not.
4. Socks work great to keep baby's little hands warm.
5. I really do have the cutest baby.
6. I could hold my sleeping baby for hours.
7. The smallest little "coo" can make my entire day.
8. A swing and a sling are excellent investments.
9. Heavenly Father really did love us if He could send His only begotten to die for us.
10. Life becomes much more fulfilling the moment your baby smiles.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

We dealt with #1 for a good 7 months! But now R won't keep clips in her hair, so technically, we're still dealing with it...
I love these lists!

The Reynolds Family said...

Oh my goodness, Lucy is soo darling and you are such a cute mom!!
I hope all is going well and I am so excited that you found me so now I can keep up with you guys!