Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Two Months


Dear Lucy,

Congratulations on a great month! You met many of your aunts, uncles, and cousins this month. You also met your big sisters, Hailey and Melia. You also celebrated your first Christmas (FYI, Mom bought all your presents at Allen's grocery store...).

I've enjoyed watching you become more interactive this month. You're eyes get so big when you watch things. You like to smile when your belly is full of milk and when you first wake up. You're quite the cutie, with your big eyes, toothless smile, and wild hair. I love it!

Here are ten things that I've observed with you this month:

10) You will track something with your eyes, side to side.
9) I used to be able to see your entire body by just looking in one spot. Now I have to look in two spots.
8) When you're done with something, YOU'RE DONE!
7) You're growing into your diapers.
6) You coo in your sleep.
5) I can tell the difference now between "irritated" and "mad."
4) You make a special "milk cry" when you get close to Mom.
3) You love your nightly baths.
2) Swinging is the next best thing to milk, if not better sometimes.
1) You're growing SO quickly, I need to cherish every moment I can.

Love,
Dad

No comments: