Monday, October 6, 2008

A Tag of 8

Should be working since Lucy is sleeping, but just got tagged by a friend so I am going to blog instead:

Eight TV Shows I Love to Watch (in no particular order)
1. Biggest Loser
2. Flip That House
3. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
4. Amazing Race
Sorry, it was a stretch to get those 4, not going to be able to come up with 8.

Eight Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Slept in-thanks Marc!
2. Watched conference
3. Enjoyed watching my husband and baby play together.
4. Went to the in-laws and ate some yummy food.
5. Enjoyed being with family-Clayton, my nephew, cracks me up!
6. Accidentally doubled a batch of potato soup with Heidi.
7. Had a nice excuse to have Ryan & Jayna over for yummy food.
8. Read scriptures with my husband, I love him.

Eight Favorite Places to Eat (in no particular order)
1. Bombay House
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Gloria's Little Italy
4. Ginger's Cafe
5. Koronet's Pizza in NYC
6. My Mom's
7. My sister-in-law, Tiffany's
8. Grandma's house

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Halloween and seeing Lucy dressed up like an adorable witch
2. Lucy learning to crawl
3. Christmas
4. Going to Disneyland when Lucy is old enough to enjoy it.
5. My brother-in-law coming home from serving overseas
6. Marc getting home from work.
7. Jayna having her baby girl.
8. Heidi getting married.

Eight Things on My Wish List
1. For Heidi to get married.
2. Windsor Pilates DVD's
3. A really great rocking chair.
4. My necklace from Losee Jewelers
5. A food storage pantry.
6. Two full bathrooms in my house.
7. A Maclaren stroller.
8. A trip to Tennessee.

People I Tag
1. Karissa
2. Jayna
3. Jen
4. Cheryl

4 comments:

Lemme said...

I'm going to put a little yellow star next to this one in google reader so I make sure to post it on my blog! thanks for the tag!

Heidi said...

I made the list twice. I better work on getting married!

Cheryl said...

Glad I checked your blog today...I've never been tagged before. Hmm...I'll have to get thinking I guess. Thanks for the tag! P.S. I like the booger shot, if Whitney had something like that I think I'd grab the camera too!

ls said...

Pretty much LOVE my Maclaren. I really struggled to spend the extra money on it initially, but it was SO worth it.

Crawling is overrated. Seriously, enjoy the days where Lucy can't escape during church and you can actually SIT down at someone's house without having to repeatedly get up to make sure your baby isn't playing with anything poisonous. The upside is that she will be able to keep herself entertained for longer, resulting in some breaks for you!

And I love the blowing bubbles with her nose picture.