Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Is it dance class today?

 I love how much Lucy loves her dance class. The other night I went in to comfort David in the middle of the night, as I was leaving Lucy (they share a room) lifted her groggy, half-awake head and said, "Mom is tomorrow dance class?" I assured her that tomorrow was in fact dance class. She giggled and went right back to sleep with a great big grin on her face. The next morning she woke with great enthusiasm and asked, "Is it dance class today?" When I told her it was she cheered with her arms above her ahead, "Yay!!!"
Then as we were walking to church on Sunday, I looked down to hear her saying , "Step, together. Step, together . . . " This girl has got a love for moving her body.

4 comments:

Christine said...

So so so cute!!!

Kurtis and Megan Ford said...

I love it! She is so cute!

Heidi said...

A star is born!

Cheryl said...

Cute girl and cute little outfit! Whitney loves her dance class too. I think it's so good for them to get out and move and have fun!