Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Pinkalicious 3rd Birthday!

It was so fun to wake up as a family and sing Happy Birthday to Lucy and watch her open her presents. We got her this animatronics kitty that she loves (and so does David). She named her kitty, "Miss Petty Bone."
When I asked Lucy what she wanted to do for her birthday she said, "I want to have a pink cake with pink candles and have people sing Happy Birthday to me." So thus began the pinkalicious plannings . . .


The pinkalicious birthday girl. When she opened that tutu she said, "Oh my heck, it's my tutu for dance!"

We had a story teller come and boy was that a hit! He sang, read Pinkalicious, danced and ended with a puppet show! So much fun. All the kids were just giggling the whole time he was there.

The pink cake with pink candles as we sang Happy Birthday to Lucy. The moment she had been dreaming of. I got a little teary eyed as I saw her look of pure joy here.

Happy 3rd Birthday Lucy-Goosey Girl! Oh what an incredible 3 years it has been! We love you!

4 comments:

mijken said...

Mr. Dallin at your birthday party?
Now that's awesome! Happy Birthday, Lucy!

Unknown said...

I kept meaning to tell you Happy Birthday for Lucy. It was a week ago. Sorry for being late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY pretty girl!

Christine said...

Fun, fun, fun! Happy Birthday Lucy!

Mary Susan said...

We love Dallin! He was in our ward when we were in Utah. He and his wife are so much fun. Lucy has gotten so big, and I love how much of a girly-girl she is!