Sunday, January 1, 2012

Our Nativity

I thought it would be so sweet to dress Lucy and David up as Mary and Joseph and then have Vivian be Baby Jesus since we actually have a baby this year and a boy and a girl  . . .  (you get the idea). Well, my sweet husband entertained my request and below is the "best of" from the photo shoot. They may not be exactly what I had in mind and David may look a bit more like a character from Star Wars than Joseph, but I guess sometimes all you get is the idea. And the idea is still very sweet.





2 comments:

Christine said...

Cuties!!!! Just adorable!

Kelly said...

Haha you made me laugh with the Star Wars comment. So cute. Abby was very into her role as Mary this year as well and I think it is so sweet to see such small children understanding and enjoying the Christmas story.