Monday, February 20, 2012

Great Grandma

Vivian turned 9 months on President's Day so we celebrated by heading out to my parents' home to spend the day with them and my Grandma.

I have been wanting to record my Grandma singing and telling stories to my children for a while now and I finally did today! Vivian was so sweet to sit on Grandma's lap the whole time. My Grandma sang to her and told her stories about her Grandma Rose (Vivian's middle name is Rose).

My Grandma with all three of my babies. She has a way of making everyone around her feel important and valued. No matter what the age.

Lucy sharing a tender moment with her Great Grandma. I am so grateful for her legacy in my life and now my childrens' lives.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Awwww. That makes my heart happy. Families are such a blessing.