Monday, May 20, 2013

My baby is 2

Happy Birthday sweet Vivian. You bring so much joy and laughter to our family. You are your brother's greatest playmate and antagonist. Lucy loves you with all of her heart and you two are already such dear friends. You brighten Daddy's day and he always comes running when you call. You make my heart so complete. I love to hold and cuddle you. I love singing to you each night and saying a prayer with you as your squishy arms barely reach across your chest. I love that you have such sass and can look right at your Dad and tell him, "No," as if he should know better. As I held you tonight I was overcome with gratitude for these past two years I have been blessed to be your Mom. I poured my heart out in a prayer of thanksgiving for you. I will always be your greatest fan.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Where does the time go?