Monday, October 21, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

We went to a lovely Pumpkin Patch (two in fact) this year. But I decided to leave my camera at home and just enjoy being with my children. We went with our friends The Davis' in the morning and it was wonderful. The kids enjoyed a hay ride around, they got to pet a lamb, pig, goat, calf and llama! I think they enjoyed the hay maze and corn pit the most though. It was so fun. The second one we went to when Marc could come, but it was raining really hard so we opted to stay in the barn and eat some yummy donuts and then picked out the best pumpkin we could find to carve.
Then we headed to Family Tree in Santaquin for their amazing scones and beef stew. Yum!

The next day the kids decorated their pumpkins with stickers and markers. (I personally like David's the most).

This little artist was so pleased with her creation.

And just because he's cute.

No comments: