Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Great Thing To Play With . . .

Mom brought home the most fascinating thing the other day. She said something about needing small bills for our Emergency 72 hour kit, but these didn't look like anything I'd ever seen on a duck before and they were not very small either. . .
Below I am trying to see how they could possibly work as a bill for me, but I'm pretty sure it didn't work very well . . .
I decided I needed a good look at all of them . . .
It was so fun to scatter them all over the place. I'm not sure they are good for much else than just throwing them all around like I do the junk mail, but this was good enough for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Recent experience has taught me a lot, you will be glad you had these!

JMadd said...

Now that's what I call rollin' in the dough!

But seriously, food storage and emergency preparedness has been forefront in my mind lately and you are a good example to all of us as to what we need to be doing.