Friday, December 18, 2009

San Diego Day 2

My sister took David so we could go with Lucy to the zoo. She really enjoyed the attention. She kept saying, "I'm with my Mom. I'm with my Dad."
Her favorite exhibit was the gorillas. This little guy named Frank came right up to where she was. They had a great time with one another.
Lucy hanging with the locals . . .
Lucy liked to push the stroller. She kind of went all over the place, but luckily hardly any one was there so we just let her have fun with it.
Then it really started to rain!
So we took shelter in the gift shop.
Where we found our very own little Frank . . .
That night Marc and I went to The San Diego Temple which was all decorated for Christmas. It was a beautiful date night. I need my sister to live closer so we can swap babysitting more often.

No comments: