Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving in a nutshell

This is how I kept Lucy happy so I could get my baking done for the big day. She loved it, even rolled around in it. And it only took me about 2 minutes to clean up-so worth it!
A sample of some of the delicious things I made . . . .
Over the river and through the woods (literally) to Grandmother's house we go . . . (Notice Lucy and David holding hands-so cute).
We ran a 5k through my parents' booming metropolis. This made the big dinner all the more enjoyable.
The rest of the day was spent eating, laughing and chatting with family and friends. We had so much fun, I didn't even think to pull out the camera. It was a wonderful feast of love, food and kinship.

2 comments:

Christine said...

That's so cute that they hold hands in the car!!!! My kids are about the opposite. :)

Kelly said...

That hand holding is precious.