Sunday, January 17, 2010

My name is David . . .

I REALLY like to jump. Mommy says she is not surprised after how much I moved when I was in her tummy . . .
I like to eat my socks. Mommy has a hard time keeping them on my feet because I pull them off as soon as I get the chance.
I like to eat. Mommy says she does not feel like she can ever keep enough food in me.
Like I said, I like to eat. Mommy keeps trying to read these books to me, but I prefer to eat them.
I have never known what you are supposed to do with one of these pacifiers.
Pretty much I am one awesome little happy baby boy.

4 comments:

Marc said...

This is a good boy!

Christine said...

He is deliciously chubby. I just want to squeeze him!

JMadd said...

I want to squeeze David, too. He is my favorite boy baby.

Ani said...

He is just too handsome!

Here is the scoop for olive oil!
Put some all over baby's scalp and rub it in. Don't be afraid to use a lot. Let it sit for like five minutes or so while baby is in bath...and then massage it, and use a comb and gently comb/massage baby's scalp. I also used a tooth brush and did the same thing. Then rinse! It should really loosen it up. Then repeat. I did it three times, and it was gone.
Recently I noticed my daughter's scalp was looking dry, so I lathered her up, and washed it and it was gone! Plus her hair was super shiny!