Monday, October 4, 2010

Sundance in the fall

We rode the ski lift up at Sundance. I was a little nervous as we put our babies on the lift, but they all loved it.
Here we are. David was so excited-he just kept looking around, grunting and smiling the whole time.
Our happy little boy. He loved looking around and I think he was a bit annoyed he had to look at the camera.
Lucy did very well, but got nervous at times. I loved that she kept her little hand on my leg the whole time.
Our happy little hiker. We opted for the Black Forest Hike. It said the hike was 1.9 miles when we got off the ski lift. We figured we would be fine. Then after we had hiked about a mile, we saw another sign that says it is 2.5 miles to the end! Needless to say, it was a bit of an adventure.
Lucy was a great hiker. Marc kept saying, "Good job big climber." and Lucy would say, "No, I'm a little climber!"
Lucy couldn't quite handle the last few miles on her own so Marc and I took turns carrying her down. (Marc did most of the carrying).
We found this sign a bit ironic after all we had just been through. I love having adventures with my family.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I'm with Lucy. Lifts make me nervous!

Heidi said...

Looks like a lot of fun!