Monday, January 24, 2011

Lucy & Davids' Room

The nesting bug has already hit. My most recent project has been getting Lucy & Davids' room in order before I tackle the nursery. Here is the finished project (minus a cute little end table that Marc is going to make and I am going to paint blue).

The cute little end table will go beside the red chair-won't it be so darling.

We moved the changing table out of their room and into the nursery. We then got this dresser for David's things. It was white and I painted it blue. Lucy says, "David has the blue dresser and I have the red dresser." David thinks it's pretty cool too and loves to open and shut the drawers all the time. Next project . . . the nursery. Marc believes that is my final project, but I cannot make any promises.

2 comments:

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Congratulations again! You always have such a fun style- your clothes and house. So cute.

Joe and Becky said...

Looks like so much fun! HEy, where did you get that red chair?