Thursday, December 22, 2011

Seven glorious months with our Vivi

Our little lady brings so much sweetness to our home. We love our precious Vivian with all of our hearts. Some milestones for this month include: two new bottom teeth, after one week of being sleep trained like a champ she got sick; so we'll be working on that again, sitting up on her own-but still needs pillows for back up just in case, grabs EVERYTHING she can see and reach, interactions with David are becoming stronger which is so sweet to see, Lucy always seems to know the perfect toy she will want, Daddy does some great dancing with her, and Mommy could just eat her up all day long. We love our dear Vivian Rose.

This picture just begins to capture how much I adore this sweet baby. I find myself holding her well after she has fallen asleep (like hours) because I just can't get enough of her. When she naps for longer than a few hours, I feel an emptiness in my arms and I can't wait for her to wake up. She is pure joy.

The song I constantly sing to her is, "You and me baby we're stuck like glue." Because as overwhelming as it is to have this little one always wanting me, I know it will only be for a short season so I treasure soaking every second of it up. We love you Vivian Rose. Thanks for joining our family. You make life better.

No comments: