Thursday, December 8, 2011

Vivian 6 months old

Our sweet baby is growing and growing. She has TWO teeth on the bottom that were a bit rough to get here, but we managed. Whenever you put her on her tummy she moves right back to her back. She has started eating rice cereal which she tolerates, but she loves most to suck on an apple.

She still loves her Sophie Giraffe and chews on anything she can get in her mouth. She gets nervous when I am not around, but manages without me. She thinks everything David does is hilarious and admires her big sister, Lucy. She smiles big for Daddy when he gets home and likes to dance with him.

and she is constantly melting my heart. Every time she nurses, she has to grab my finger and I absolutely love it. We love our little angel Vivian.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Awww. What a sweetie!