Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Vivian is 11 months!

Do you adore those sweet little fingers as much as I do? I was staring at this tender baby the other night as I nursed her and I was absolutely in love with every little squishy part of her body. She is darling in every way. I love her tiny toes, with the second toe sticking slightly up over her big toe, I love her chubby thighs, her nose that wrinkles when she smiles, her teeny tiny teeth, her curls, her little fingers that she loves to place in my mouth while I nurse her. I am so in love. 

And can you believe my baby is just one month away from turning ONE!?! What an absolute joy these past eleven months have been. Vivian brings more giggles into our home, more joy, more purpose, more love, more opportunities to serve and more reasons to recognize why we are so blessed. She does everything she can to be a part of what her older brother & sister  are doing. She slaps her arms on her legs when Marc gets home and lets him know if he waits too long to properly greet her.  She greets me every morning with kicking legs, shaking arms and sweet giggles-it is my favorite part of the day. Vivian has helped to remind me how precious it is to be a Mom. I want to soak up every moment and phase with her. I even smile at the difficult phases because I have come to learn how soon they will be gone. I treasure having this sweet baby in our home.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Isn't it lovely how our babies can make us swoon. There are moments when I HAVE to pick even my four year old up and squeeze her.