Monday, April 30, 2012

Dan Liljenquist for US Senate

This was my third time being a state delegate and I truly love the experience. I love being in the grassroots of politics and feeling like I am doing my part to help the country go in a direction that is reflective of my values. I had the opportunity to meet several candidates and I have chosen to put my endorsement behind Dan Liljenquist for US Senate.
After meeting Dan several times I am convinced that he is the candidate capable of turning our country around-especially when it comes to fiscal discipline. His track record is remarkable in this area and his enthusiasm to do so is unmatched.

Please know that I have the utmost respect and gratitude for Senator Hatch, but when something better comes along, I believe I am obligated to go with that choice. My biggest obligation to make this choice has to do with those three sweet smiling faces above. It's time to focus on their future.

Here is a brief recording of me endorsing Dan. I would encourage all of you to do your homework and get to know these candidates and decide for yourself. If I can answer any more questions, please let me know.

Here is Marc's endorsement.

You can see Dan's convention speech here.

No comments: