Saturday, May 5, 2012

Stander Baby

This little lady loves to stand. Often if she is fussy, all it takes is to prop her up against something and she loves to be standing.

Her absolute favorite place to stand is against David's bed. She always loves to watch what David is doing.

And I love to see when these sweet little moments happen. I hope Vivian will always adore her big brother.

And I caught this little gem of a moment the other morning. Lucy was reading, Vivian was standing and David was pointing out the colors to Vivian. My heart melted. These three make my life so complete. Watching them grow is one of the greatest treasures I have ever been given.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Eva was like that. Her preferred stature was standing and she did it very early. It meant I had to childproof sooner (boo) :)
That last picture is sweet. I love moments like those.