Thursday, May 10, 2012

My dreams have come true

See this adorable little lady who likes to dress herself in clashing colors with pink cowboy boots and lovely uncombed long hair. She is my sweet little helper who jumps to make every ones' life happier in our home. She loves to dance and sing (often at the same time). And she points out pink flowers and ribbons whenever she sees them. I dreamed of being her mother.

And this little man with his green rain boots that he insists on wearing and I have to bribe him to take them off at bed time. He loves to check out trash cans and to play with toy cars and trains. Getting dirty doesn't phase him a bit and playing in the water is his number one pass time. I could not have imagined a boy more perfect than him.

And this darling baby that giggles and shakes her arms and legs the moment she sees me. Her laughs and smiles brighten every piece of my being. She thinks her brother & sister are the coolest things ever and she says about 15 words, two of which are "Amen" and "shoes" (I must be training her right). She is a dream. Together these three have made so many of my dreams come true.  

No comments: