Sunday, May 27, 2012

Our little dancing munchkin



Lucy was a Munchkin this year in her dance studio's production of The Wizard of Oz.

She was absolutely beautiful! I teared up watching her smile as she danced on the stage. She is so happy up there.
The first night, I volunteered to be a "Mom helper" back stage. It was a beautiful milestone in my life and I loved it.

Our little dancer! She loved watching Dorothy and she was amazing on her free dance.

Look at this lovely lady. Her pointed toe is my favorite part of all.

She kept asking, "Is today the day I get to dance on the stage?" This girl is a performer!

Such happy parents with one tired little munchkin.

1 comment:

Christine said...

She's so cute!! I hope one of my girls want to dance ballet. Its one of my secret mommy dreams. :)