Sunday, June 3, 2012

Celebrating 3 years with our little man

It took my breath away a bit as I put THREE candles on David's cake. Is he really that old? Wow!

We tried hard to plan a party filled with the people and things David loves most. This of course meant Eliza needed to come and we needed to play in water!

Other important guests included Aunt Jayna, Grandpa, both his Grandmas and our neighbors.

I thought this pool was going to be way too small for the kids to have fun with, but it sure did not stop them from having a great time!

Our handsome three year-old. When Lucy asked him what color he wanted his cake to be, he responded, "Umm, green." So green it was!

The party was a success. As I looked back at the pictures, I loved seeing his smiling face in every single one. He truly had a great time with every thing we planned and he loved every gift he received.

I love this picture of my boy.

Such a happy little guy.

Grandma got him some rockets and boy were they a hit!

And of course my inquisitive boy figured out right away how to make them work.

The slip n' slide was the biggest hit of the day. The kids went down it over and over again. I had a neighbor tell me recently that something she is so grateful she did with her TEN children was that she always had birthday parties. She said she looks back on them with great fondness. I plan to do the same!

1 comment:

Christine said...

He looks so supremely happy in every picture. Looks like quite the party. :)