Thursday, June 21, 2012

I smile when I clean your handprints

Dear Sweet Children of Mine, I want you to know that I smile when I clean your tender little hand-prints off the walls, sinks, windows and mirrors. I smile because I have learned from Jonah's Mommy what a blessing it is to have these precious prints in my home. I want you to know that I am grateful for the chaos my life holds because I am your Mother. To say I am thankful to be a Mom is an understatement. Being your Mother and a wife to your Daddy is my life. Living each day as a family has given me the opportunity to live a dream I wished for for so long. I love my little family. You are my greatest joy, my grandest challenge and my beautiful purpose for all that I do. I treasure you, I embrace my life and I love to see the evidence of my charmed life all around me; fingerprints and all.

No comments: