Thursday, September 13, 2012

David's turn for preschool

Our Handsome Jack started preschool today! He was so excited. He has had his backpack for about a month now (he selected a BYU backpack I might add) and he has been talking about going to preschool ever since. Every time we would take Lucy to her preschool, he would think he should get to go too. So today was a magical day at our house.

He selected his car shirt to wear and thought it was awesome that he had paints and scissors of his very own. Lucy was so excited for him. When we got there his little buddy opened the door and said, "We've got a snack." And that was enough for David, he went right in!  He is in a neighborhood co-op with four other little boys (no girls). Should make for an adventure! I must say I got a bit emotional setting out his clothes last night. I just kept looking at him and he all of a sudden looked to be so much older. I love this little boy so much. He truly holds my heart.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a sweet family you have!