Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tagged . . . The Number 5

I got tagged by Christine so here goes . . .

5 Things on my list of things I did today:
1) Golfed with Marc (so fun!)
2) Attended a Family Reunion-I love my family.
3) Took a nap-bliss!
4) Went to neighbor girl's birthday party-cute
5) Marc would love it if I went and got him a milkshake ;)

5 Things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1) Donate to charities and pay tithing
2) Save, Save, Save
3) Travel
4) Create a pocket park by my house with a track around it
5) Buy really great camping gear

5 Jobs I've held:
1) Baskin Robbins (Ice Cream Scooper)
2) Camp Rivendale Camp Counselor
3) MTC Custodial
4) Special Educator
5) Professor

5 things people don't know about me:
1) I've been using a sunless tanner (hey, I'm a redhead-I either burn or stay bright white)
2) I've never broken a bone
3) I was an EFY Counselor
4) After learning about short term and long term goals as a young women, I created some of my own: Michael Davidson was my short term goal (I would just date him for the present time) and Danny Sorrenson was my long term (I was going to marry him)
5) I just ate a bite of Lucy's baby food and I liked it

5 people I tag:
1) Marc
2) Brittany
3) Heidi
4) Aimee
5) Angie

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I had no idea Danny was a long term goal of yours! He was pretty cute back in the day! Last thing I heard he was married and living on the east coast.....time to set a new goal. Kidding!!!!

Kathryn said...

I still owe you for hooking me up with that B&R gig! Who was that kid we used to work with? I think I saw him on Burnside the other day...