Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Family Reunion Time

Oh what a fun time we had with Daddy's Family in the mountains! Mommy remembered her camera this time and she got lots of pictures of me on the 4-wheeler which was so much fun! The views were amazing and the bumps made us laugh a lot.Aunt Jayna is always so good to me. She always finds yummy things for me to eat and fun toys to play with. She has a tiny baby in her tummy that I will get to meet in January.
Uncle Ryan and my Daddy did some shooting. They shot clay pigeons which my Mommy said are not real pigeons so I didn't have to be sad.
We slept in the back of the Subaru which was so comfy for me. I'm not sure why my Mommy and Daddy got up so early in the morning and got out???
This is what our family looks like after a night of sharing the back of a Subaru together . . .
My cousin, Cameron, and I got some good playing time together. I am going to have to learn how to stick up for myself around all these boys though.
My favorite thing was when my Aunt Becky and Grandma Kay would sing to me. I loved the song about the little rabbit. Grandma must have sung it to me over 20 times.

What a great family I have been born into. Here's to many more memories together!

3 comments:

JMadd said...

The back of the Subaru looks super comfy... I can't imagine why you and Marc looked like you didn't get a lot of sleep that night.

Unknown said...

I love that you guys spent the night in the Subaru!

Heidi said...

Looks like a lot of fun family time!