Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bo

This is my blankie that my Grandma Sampson made for me before I was even born and I LOVE it! I have two others she made for me, one is yellow and one is green. I call them my "bo" (pronounced with a soft o). When Mommy saw I started to like them so much she made sure to rotate them around which has worked out pretty well. But some days it back fires on her and I want all three or I am not satisfied. I like to take my bo everywhere I go and all around the house. The other night when I was in the bathtub, I asked for it. When Mommy said "no", I started to cry. I just love my bo so much!
*Note: Mommy has been making a new bo that is blue. Every time I see it, I try to let her know that I want that one too. She tells me that I can't have it because it is for someone she keeps calling my baby brother. I'm not sure I like the idea of somebody else having my bo!

3 comments:

benandkiki said...

That is so cute, Lucy with her blankets. Kate still has several blankets, babies, and other animals that have to be in bed with her every night. Two of those blankets come everywhere with us. Looks like you had a fun time in Vegas.

Christine said...

I think loveys are one of the cutest things about being a child. I hope baby Steed loves his as much as his sister.

ls said...

i love it when babies have a favorite blankie. george has one, too-- he calls it his "gaygie" and luckily i have two of them as well so i can wash them. but if he sees both of them he wants both so i have to be sure to take it out of eyesight if i am planning to wash one. it will be funny to see how lucy feels about her baby brother and his blue "bo." how fun to have two babies so close in age!