Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Vegas

We had a VERY fun time in Vegas. Below you can see us in my Uncle David's car. It was super fast and Daddy could not stop smiling as he drove it. We sure got stares from people seeing a carseat in the back of a Porsche!
I was spoiled by my cousins. Before I could even leave the room I slept in, they brought me all these toys to play with. Mommy said she never had it so easy with all of these little helpers all around.
We had a fun time dancing to the music in the living room. I learned about all kinds of new things like an idog and Dora the Explorer. Mommy said I looked so big playing with my cousins.
They also showed me how to use a trampoline. I liked it much better when my Daddy held me while they all jumped.
This is me in the back of the Porsche. I giggled every time Daddy would take off and every time we would stop I would say, "More".
Here is my newest cousin, Zachary. He is Uncle Cory and Aunt Holly's new baby. He was so cute.
His big brother Cameron and me we're able to get along pretty well for the most part. Mommy said I need to get used to boys-I'm still not sure what she means by that.
Me with all my girl cousins. I want to be just like them when I am a big girl.
All of Daddy's family that could make it for Zachary's blessings. It was a very special day and a wonderful time to be together as a family.
I slept most of the drive home while Mommy and Daddy laughed and took some much needed time to just sit and talk to one another. We can't wait for our next family trip.

3 comments:

girlsmama said...

I didn't even know a carseat would fit in a Porsche. Sheesh. I'm glad you had fun!

Christine said...

I just love family get togethers, don't you? Looks like a lot of fun. I will be interested to see how Lucy does with another baby. Girls seem to take it better I am told.

ls said...

the picture of lucy peeking out from the backseat of the porsche is so funny.

you look so pretty, katie. pregnancy looks good on you. i love your hair, too.