Saturday, February 14, 2009

Marc Loves Katie


Her smile warms me up inside
Her smile reveals the feelings I hide

Her eyes let me know she cares
Her eyes invite my thoughts to share

Her voice gives me comfort
Her voice ellicits effort.
The effort to forgive and forget
Rather than to push and regret.

Her touch brings the spark of piercing love
Her touch invites belonging undreamed of

Her words so soft and understanding
Her words encouraging but not demanding

Her laugh is bright and makes me smile
Her laugh always makes me feel worthwhile

Her love is what I most treasure
Her love and goodness beyond measure

Her Valentine wish I strive to be
Her Valentine for all eternity

3 comments:

Katie said...

And Katie loves Marc!

girlsmama said...

Wow! I think you should keep him. :)

Sandy said...

I already knew that Katie was awesome, but I'm sure glad to know she got a good husband to match:)