Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Decisions . . .

Thanks for all of your help with my "big" dilemmas in life. Your advice really helped.

We opted for the Baby Trend Sit N' Stand Double Stroller which we are already using and really loving . . .
It is long, but I had to come to terms with the fact that a double stroller was not going to be as easy to maneuver as a single stroller (this is a mantra in life I think I will soon need to adopt on so many levels). We really like that the stroller has a seat in the back for Lucy that can come off and then she can do the whole standing thing. We also liked that the front seat could hold the baby's car seat. Oh and did I mention cup holders?

As for maternity pants, thank you Jessica for the bag of maternity clothes!!! It was like Christmas. I also took the advice several of you had to get the Motherhood "secret fit" pants and they are amazing.

So life is better and more simple all due to your wonderful comments! THANKS!

***note: that is totally my body above-I just tend to get long skinny legs and wear really high heels whenever I am pregnant.

1 comment:

Christine said...

After reading your post I looked into the "secret fit" pants. I totally want some. When my belly comes I am making the trip over to Motherhood Maternity for sure.