Monday, May 24, 2010

A common site at our local grocery store . . .

Something I LOVE to do is to pack the kids up in our Croozer and walk to the grocery store with them.

Highlights include:

  • Walking through the neighborhood looking for cats
  • Squeezing the stroller through the door
  • Letting Lucy get out and walk to the bakery
  • Getting the kids a cookie from the nice bakery lady
  • Playing tetrus with the grocery items in the back of the stroller
  • Chatting with the sweet old lady who checks us out. She usually has some sort of prize for the kids too.
  • Walking home up the hill pushing a heavy stroller and feeling good about counting it for my workout for the day.
  • Lifting up the rain shield once we get home and having my cute kids give me a great big smile!

2 comments:

Madeline Jennnejohn said...

I love your Croozer!

Heidi said...

Who knew what you would find fun back in the days you were traveling the world! Sweet ride!