Friday, August 26, 2011

Little Vivian is 3 Months Old

A few stats: Weight: 13 lbs 7 oz   Length: 24 in

A few highlights: Champion sleeper (10pm-7am), very sweet baby, so mellow, beautiful smile, in love with her big sister, just starting to get anxious with strangers, loves to talk with her stuffed animals, very verbal (nursing takes twice as long because she has to stop frequently to tell me something-I love it), loves to be outside, loves to listen to Daddy's voice, bath time is a favorite activity, and my most cherished highlight: she is a great cuddler.

Ever since birth if Vivian was upset, as soon as you even started to help her she would calm down. She is a very grateful baby. I know that may sound weird to say about a baby, but I truly see her gratitude the moment I begin to help her and it melts my heart.

Truly our home has been blessed with an angel

No comments: