Thursday, August 18, 2011

What we've been up to . . .

Vivian modeling her yoga skirt from Grandma


Vivian is working hard on growing

Lucy can always get her to smile.

See the cars by the tv? David always has to put them there no matter how many times I take them down.

Lucy reading to Vivian. Melt my heart!

Vivian loves to talk with her fishy friends on the swing. (All my kids have loved those fish)

We play outside A LOT!

This onesie from my sister cracks me up! And isn't Vivian adorable!

5 comments:

JMadd said...

Such a fun summer! And what's a yoga skirt?

Katie said...

it has a waist band like yoga pants do

Heidi and Rich said...

Oh my - I just found your blog through facebook. My sister and I were just talking about you. She and I had never put two and two together. You were a professor when she was majoring in Special Ed - Severe. What a small world. I am so glad to see how well you are doing. I wish we could somehow get a reunion together of the girls from our floor when you were our RA. That would be the best. - Heidi

Heather said...

YES she is!!!

Kelly said...

Man all your kids look so alike as babies, you can definitely tell they are siblings which I think is cute.