Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter At Lucy's

Happy Easter! Don't I look delightful in my Easter dress.
Here is my family for Easter. Mommy liked that we were all in yellow. We took this outside to show the pretty flowers, but they didn't quite make it in.
Daddy's girls . . .
Isn't my Daddy handsome! I just love him. I laughed aloud for him the other day-he is my favorite!
Then we had a BIG gathering for Easter dinner! This is my Great Grandma-she is so great and I loved her jewelry.
Uncle Kevin came too-I can't wait until I will be big enough to play with him like my cousin, Braden, does.
Grandpa telling stories-I am beginning to learn this is what he does best.
My Uncle Ryan and Aunt Jayna came too. Aunt Jayna is very good at Apples to Apples.
Aunt Kristi, my 2 Grandmas, my other Grandpa, and Aunt Jennifer all came too! Oh what a fun day it was.
Our friends Heidi and Yvette enjoyed dinner with us too and my cousin, Austin, seemed to have escaped the camera . . .

In my Easter basket, Mommy and Daddy gave me a book with pictures of Jesus in it. They told me that what Jesus did for all of us is what Easter is really all about. They said that He is our Savior and He made it possible for me to live with all of these wonderful people forever. I think I am going to like this special day.

5 comments:

Justin and Kitara said...

It's too funny that you know Chris and Jenny! They were in our married student ward right after we got married.

Christine said...

Apples to Apples is awesome! And what a cute Easter dress!!

Danica Osborn said...

Another darling dress! You guys managed far better family Easter pics than we did, even san flowers. As for your lack of sleep...I'm sorry for your loss. :) You're a trooper, hang in there, it gets better.....when they're 18 years old. j/k, much sooner than that.

Becky J. said...

She is such a little doll in that dress! Sophie had that dress last year, too, and it was my absolute favorite! I love yellow!

mindy said...

that top picture of Lucy is TOO DARN CUTE!! What a doll she is!