Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

What a fun 1st St. Patrick's Day I had. My Grandma and Grandpa came over to have lunch with me. Grandma gave me my very 1st dress she ever made for me. She said she used a doll pattern to make it. I think that is fitting because I am a doll!
Then, wearing our green, Mommy and I went to visit Daddy at work. We brought him dinner, a yummy Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup that Mommy made.
Daddy showed me how the chairs can spin around and around-this was very fun, but Daddy got a little dizzy and then we had to stop.
May the luck of the Irish be upon everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! She is such a cute baby. You look like you have fun with her. She really is adorable. Thanks for the recipe, Katie. I'm excited to try it out on my family!

Christine said...

Katie you look lovely in that green. And you say that Eva should give Lucy lessons on eating more. I say Lucy should give Eva lessons on how to grow hair. :)
I can't wait to style it!

Kathryn said...

Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup? I'm impressed! All my family got to celebrate was celery soup (which was more brown than green) and green Jell-o.
Lucy, I love your new dress!

mindy said...

cute pictures! I love Lucy's new dress, and you both look great in green! We didn't do anything to celebrate the holiday except for eat a green rice krispy treat (grasshopper/mint flavored).