Sunday, January 13, 2013

The little lady . . .

Oh, sweet Vivian, do you have any clue how happy you make my heart? I love that you are such a girl. I love that you love to have your hair brushed, have your nails painted and you have to have your purse on your arm at all times. You will not let me put you down in the morning without your shoes on (and you will only wear the perfect ones that must be chosen by you). I love seeing you in piggy tales. I love that you copy everything David and Lucy do. I love that when you walk it is to a "thump, step" rhythm. I love that you want to bust right out of your high chair the moment you see Daddy come home from work. I love that you always want to play in the snow. I love when you say, "Hereyago"and hand me things so that I can play with you. I love when you bring me a book and say, "Read. Peeease. Mom." I love that you think you can get whatever you want as long as you say, "Peeease." (because you usually do). I love you so so much! You bring me so much joy. 

No comments: